Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stylish

Stylish is a user styles manger that allows you to restyle the web. Stylish lets you easily install themes and skins for Google, Facebook, YouTube, Orkut, and many, many other sites. You can even customize Firefox and other programs themselves.

To give you an example of how to use Stylish allow me to use Google Reader. I cannot stand bright white backgrounds, reading text on them hurts my eyes. For this reason I use Stylish to change the look of Google Reader.

More precisely I essentially use Google Reader – Custom Color and Google Reader – Change the interface (which belong together). “Essentially” because I modified the colors used

fromto
rgb(223, 234, 248)#bbb
rgb(234, 248, 248)#bbb
rgb(233, 0, 0)#009
rgb(191,191,191)#ccc
#9bf#4d90f0
#eee#000

No comments:

Post a Comment